Following are the prerequisites for this course.
● Ability to efficiently use Cisco IOS® Software to perform Cisco® router configuration
● Considerable knowledge in routed networks, including network protocols and IP subnets
● Ability to configure and troubleshoot Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) or Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing protocols in a large-scale network
● Ability to configure and troubleshoot Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing
● Ability to configure and verify basic MPLS functionality
● Ability to configure QoS policies using Modular QoS (MQC)
● Ability to configure and verify basic IP multicast routing
To locate Cisco courses that cover the listed prerequisites, go to the Cisco Training & Events web page at www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPNs is a comprehensive five-day hands-on course that enables you to develop the skills to successfully deploy a complex Multiprotocol Label Switching Virtual Private Network (MPLS VPN) installation and various service overlays. You explore the intricacies of the benefits of an MPLS VPN solution, including intranet, extranet and inter-autonomous system (inter-AS) MPLS VPNs, Multicast VPNs, Quality of Service (QoS) within an MPLS VPN, and Multi-VRF and the best practices for implementing them. In-depth hands-on labs help ensure that you learn the practical skills as well as the theory.
AMPLS is offered in a traditional classroom or as an interactive online training delivered over Cisco WebEx? conferencing. Both versions are led by the same knowledgeable instructors. The course materials are the same (although minor changes are made to accommodate the online environment), and both versions have the same hands-on labs. AMPLS Online offers the same learning experience as the traditional version with the added benefit of remote access.