The goal of this 5 day course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to integrate VoWLAN services into the wireless network, implement QoS, as well as support multicast, video and high bandwidth applications into the wireless network. .
Module 1 Voice over Wireless Architecture
- Upon completing this module, the student should be able to describe the overall architecture that makes up a VoWLAN.
Module 2 Implement a VoWLAN
- Upon completion of this module, the student should be able to configure infrastructure devices to implement a voice over wireless LAN.
Module 3 Implement QoS for Wireless Applications
- Upon completion of this module, the student should be able to implement QoS in a Cisco Unified Wireless Network.
Module 4: Implement Multicast over Wireless
- Upon completion of this module, the student should be able to implement multicast in a Cisco Unified Wireless Network.
Module 5 Prepare the Wireless Network for Video and High Bandwidth Applications
- Upon completion of this module, the student should be able to describe how to prepare the wireless network for video and high-bandwidth applications.
Voice over Wireless Architecture
- Describing Traditional Voice Architecture
- Describing Voice as it Applies to the Wireless Network
- Designing Wireless for Voice
- Identifying and Describing other Design Considerations
- Verifying Voice Readiness
- Configuring Wireless Client Devices
- Configuring a WLAN for Voice
- Describing Hardware and Software Requirements
- Configuring Infrastructure Devices for End-to-End Voice over Wireless
- Troubleshooting VoWLAN
Implement QoS for Wireless Applications
- Identifying General Considerations for Wired QoS
- Describing Wireless QoS Deployment Schemes
- Configuring the Controller and Cisco WCS for QoS
- Understanding Current Best Practice Guidelines
Implement Multicast over Wireless
- Understanding General Multicast Concepts
- Describing Implications for Multicast in 802.11
- Configuring Multicast in a Wireless Network
- Troubleshooting Multicast in a Wireless Network
Prepare the Wireless Network for Video and High-Bandwidth Applications
- Implementing QoS for Latency-Sensitive Applications
- Describing Benefits of 802.11n for Video
- Determining Bandwidth Requirements
- Understanding Interconnectivity for Devices on the Wired Side (QoS)
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller