About This Course
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS)
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
- Cisco CCNA certification recommended prerequisite.
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v8.0 teaches learners the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment.
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM.
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Voice Mail
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
- Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
- Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
- Cisco Unified Presence Implementation
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller