Internetworking fundamentals Data Center Unified Computing Implementation (DCUCI).
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Troubleshooting Specialist course (DCUCTS) v1.0 is a 4-day hands-on course which enables the UCS Partners to troubleshoot Level 2 UCS, N1k and C-series integration issues.
Upon completing this course, the learner should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Recognize UCS system failures.
- Select and use the correct tools to identify the cause of a UCS system failure.
- Resolve UCS system failures where possible.
- Identify tools and procedures used to isolate, identify and resolve Nexus 1000v operational failures.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Troubleshooting UCS in the Data Center
- Module 2: Troubleshooting Nexus 1000v on UCS Servers
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller