- Good understanding of networking Protocols
- Recommended CCNA DC Certification
- Good understanding of the Fibre Channel Protocol and the SAN environment
- Recommended attendance of a Fibre Channel Protocol class or equivalent experience
- Recommended to read the Robert Kembel books on Fibre Channel and Fibre Channel switched fabrics
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI) v5.0 is a 5-day instructor led training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series, and the Cisco MDS. The course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, and manage the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series, and the Cisco MDS in the network and SAN environment.
The goal of the course is to develop competency in learners that will enable them to implement data center components such as the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series, the Cisco MDS, and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series.
The only product specific features, installation details or configuration details in the course are focused on data center functionality and interconnectivity. Details about Cisco Nexus product related features are moved from DCUFI to the Cisco Nexus product courses.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Fabric Products Overview
- Module 2: Cisco NX-OS Software Feature Configuration
- Module 3: Cisco Nexus Switch Advanced Feature Configuration
- Module 4: Cisco Nexus Series Switch Management
- Module 5: Cisco Nexus Storage Features
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller