The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- CCNA Security certification.
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications.
- Foundation-level wireless knowledge and skills.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts.
This course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) version 1.1.1, a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE - Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
- Course Introduction
- Cisco ISE Product Overview
- Cisco ISE Authentication and Authorization
- Web Authentication and User Access Management
- Cisco ISE Profiler, Posture, and Endpoint Protection
- Services Reports, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Security
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller