Following are the prerequisites for this course:
● CCNA® or CCNP® certification or equivalent experience.
● CCNA® Wireless certification or equivalent experience.
● Linux OS Fundamentals
● Working knowledge of Radius and Diameter
● Working knowledge of XML and XML Namespaces
● Working knowledge of VM Ware
● Working knowledge of Intelligent Services Gateway (ISG)
The Cisco Quantum Policy Suite Core Technologies version 1.0 instructor-led course offered by Learning Services High-Touch Delivery is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are able to successfully deploy and implement the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. The course is focused on WiFi deployments with Radius, however Mobility deployments with Diameter is also covered.
The course outline is as follows:
● Module 1: QPS Landscape
● Module 2: Subscriber Management
● Module 3: Quantum Policy Builder
● Module 4: Operaations and Maintenance
● Module 5: WiFi Use Cases with Radius
● Module 6: Mobility Use Cases with Diameter
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. The primary audience for this course includes:
● System engineers
● Technical support personnel
● Channel partners, resellers