Attend this technical deep-dive workshop to hear a pre-brief about the newly updated Cisco Validated Design (CVD) 2.2 for the BYOD Smart Solution published in November, 2012.
This BYOD CVD 2.2 release will expand on the foundation for the Cisco BYOD Smart Solution and extend the solution with new capabilities in the Branch Office, highlighting new WLAN architectures such as FlexConnect, and more.
Topics discussed include:
- BYOD Smart Solution Cisco Validated Design (CVD) Overview
- BYOD 2.2 CVD – design deep dive
- Device enrolling, provisioning, policy enforcement and network access:
- Mobile Devices (ISE, MDM, PKI)
- Branch deployments using FlexConnect
- Remote Devices (AnyConnect, ASA, RSA)
- Lost and Stolen Devices
- Guest Access
- Solution Validation
- Distributed ISE deployment
- Scalability test results
Join our experts Srinivas Tenneti, Cisco technical marketing engineer, Fernando Macias, Cisco Business Architect and Nelson Figueroa, Cisco Technical Engineering Leader, as they dive into the BYOD CVD 2.2 release.