Licensing Architecture: Cisco Unified CallManager Version 9.x
(Live Webcast, Tuesday, October 9, at 11:30 a.m. IST / 8 a.m. CEST Brussels / 5 p.m. Sydney)
During the live event, Cisco subject matter expert Amit Singh will focus on the licensing architecture of Cisco Unified CallManager (CUCM) Version 9.x. The session will also include:
- Evolution of unified communications licensing up to 9.x
- How to calculate 9.x license requirement for a pre-9.x system and prepare for the license migration to 9.x
- Different kinds of licenses and what suits specific business requirements
- Detailed information about Enterprise License Manager and how to integrate with unified communications products
- Manual versus electronic license fulfillment
- Troubleshooting and live demo
Amit Singh is a customer support engineer at the Cisco Technical Assistance Center in Bangalore, India. He has six and half years of experience in his areas of expertise: wireless, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, multiservices, Cisco Unity, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express. He has been involved in various escalation requests from India, Singapore, and Australia and is currently working as a technical lead for the Voice team in Bangalore, India. He is a computer science graduate.
For more information about this topic and to ask the expert questions for two weeks after the webcast, visit https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/expert-corner#view=ask-the-experts.
This event is open to all customers and partners. You can win prizes if you attend; fill out the survey after attending the live event. We look forward to your participation.