IT Strategies for Evolving Business Requirements - A Cisco IT Case Study
(Original Webcast: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:00 am Pacific Standard Time)
Today’s technology trends require new IT strategies to keep pace with workforce expectations and evolving business requirements. Your IT department must learn to cope with the proliferation of mobile devices, the ever-growing use of video, and an increasingly mobile work force that has high expectations. At the same time you’re expected to be migrating to the cloud.
How secure is your increasingly global network that connects all types of devices? Is your mobile workforce happy with their devices and the performance of applications that are moving to the cloud? How should you evolve your IT strategy? These are among the important questions now facing IT departments like yours.
Please join Brian Christensen, Cisco Senior Director of IT, Network Services and Global Infrastructure Services, for an exciting webcast. Watch as he presents a Cisco case study revealing IT strategies to address the evolving business requirements as your company migrates to the cloud.
Topics to be discussed include:
Approximate duration: 60 minutes
- Technology and business challenges in the WAN, data center, campus, and branch
- Connectivity to the cloud, mobility, bring your own device (BYOD), and network management
- The evolution of the Cisco IT strategy for its own corporate network, Cisco Connected Workspace
- Cisco BYOD and video services strategies, data center transformation, and security policies
- Managing changes in business practices with evolution of IT strategy
- Live Q&A