Simplify and Accelerate Threat Visibility with Splunk and Cisco ISE
(Original Webcast January 29, 2014)
Today’s attackers are adept at bypassing detection by security point products and security and event management (SIEM) systems. But attackers are not the only threats to your network. Potential threats are often buried within operational data. Unconnected systems, data-collection issues, scalability challenges, and a lack of analytics capabilities can all weaken your security. Responding to attacks must often be done immediately, but analyzing potential security threats can exceed your staff’s ability to identify and root them out before damage is done.
Working with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) data, Splunk provides you with a scalable security intelligence platform to quickly discover and identify the source of a suspicious event. This combined solution delivers a new dimension of visibility by letting you see the contextual identity of a suspicious endpoint, instead of just an IP address, for faster, more accurate threat and root analysis.
In this webinar you will:
- Get an overview of the network security threat landscape.
- Hear about new approaches to collect and identify anomalies and threats.
- Find out how contextual identity speeds taking action on threats.
- Learn how to make your security infrastructure aware of personal mobile devices.
- Get a demonstration of the Cisco ISE and Splunk solution, using contextual data to turn events from suspicion to conviction.