Unifying BYOD Onboarding and Network Access Policy
(Original webcast February 19, 2014)
Can you secure every BYOD device using cloud-based MDM? Does your company enable bring-your-own-device (BYOD) mobile devices on its corporate network? Are you currently using, or will you be using, mobile device management (MDM) to secure personal devices? Do you have questions about using a cloud-based MDM solution? Is it possible that some users might use their BYOD without using the company MDM? Do you need to make sure every BYOD device complies with your MDM policy?
Cisco and Fiberlink, an IBM Company, have created integration between the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and the Fiberlink Maas360 cloud-based MDM solution so you can make sure that only MDM-secured BYOD can access the company network, applications, and data. Workers can be more productive, personal and company data can be protected, and you can be assured of BYOD policy compliance.
Join us for this webcast and hear from Cisco and Fiberlink experts as they review the joint solution to address BYOD concerns around policy compliance and access control. You will:
Get your questions answered with live Q&A
- Learn the truth about enterprise mobility management and how to make sure all devices are compliant with network access policy
- Discover how and why some users avoid device security and how it can affect your security.
- Find out about the threat that unknown devices pose and the importance of profiling in BYOD access control
- Hear about the advantages of a cloud-based MDM solution
- Watch a demonstration showing the integration between ISE and Maas360
- See how Maas360 enables mobility as a productivity platform for enterprises
- Get insights on Maas360’s capabilities for:
Get all the details behind this unique solution and find out how it is relevant to your organization. Register for this fast-paced one-hour Cisco WebEx event.