WAN Deployment in a Day: Glue Networks Cloud-Based WAN Management
(Original webcast February 26, 2014)
Legacy WANs can be expensive to operate, and as performance requirements go up, so do costs. Traditional WAN setup is a manual process that inherently becomes a complicated and time-intensive procedure. Plus, once set up, legacy WANs can be very inflexible and require the whole manual process to be repeated for any changes.
Join us for this webcast and discover proven ways to reduce costs, simplify processes, save time, and increase flexibility with a combined solution from Glue Networks and Cisco. Our experts will demonstrate how this solution can help you:
- Automate the deployment and management process using a cloud-based solution with the Gluware orchestration engine
- Significantly reduce your operational costs, increase flexibility, and rapidly deploy WANs anywhere in the world
- Reduce the deployment cycle by up to 80 percent of the time required by traditional on-premises solutions
- Change configurations on the fly with simple templates Gluware provides
- Get zero-touch error checking and correction without human intervention, for an ongoing, stable network at minimal cost
Learn from experts at Glue Networks and Cisco as they offer insight on how this combined solution can work with your existing Cisco infrastructure. Find out how the solution can address today’s rapidly expanding business requirements and play a more strategic role for your evolving WAN.