Are you awake nights due to the escalating rate and severity of attacks on retail networks? Does simplified compliance sound like an impossible oxymoron? If so, you’re not alone.
You’ll come away with an overview of today’s threat landscape, and we’ll put it all into perspective to support your continued pursuit of compliance and retail success.
Register to receive the Simplifying Compliance Answer Kit:
- Simplify PCI Compliance At-A-Glance—The benefits of segmentation, summarized.
- PCI 3.0 Update, A Cisco and Verizon Perspective—This white paper explains the noteworthy changes by requirement.
- PCI, HIPAA, and SOX Simplified Crosswalk—A helpful cross-reference guide.
- Cisco TrustSec for PCI Scope Reduction—An overview of segmentation benefits, including use cases, validated by Verizon QSA assessors.
Plus the full event replay that you can share with colleagues.
Join us for a candid discussion about reducing complexity and maintaining compliance. In just an hour, you’ll learn about:
- The changes in the PCI DSS 3.0 mandate and their impact on your retail business
- How to satisfy three standards—PCI, SOX, and HIPAA—by configuring one control in Cisco’s Unified Compliance solution
- Implementing the latest, simplified strategies for PCI scope reduction, and how they can be superior to traditional methods for many retailers
Christian Janoff, Compliance Solutions Architect, Cisco
Christian Janoff is a Solutions Architect at Cisco with over 15 years of solution architecture and design experience. Christian also leads Cisco's participation on the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. He was elected to the PCI Council's Board of Advisors in May 2009. Prior to Cisco, Christian worked as a network engineering manager at Safeway, Inc. Christian holds a bachelor’s degree from University of California at Santa Cruz.
Aaron Reynolds, PCI Managing Principal, Verizon Business
Aaron Reynolds is a Managing Principal Consultant in the Professional Services Organization, managing Verizon Business' PCI advisory, remediation, and consulting practice. Aaron has over 17 years of experience as an IT security professional covering diverse platforms and security issues, 10 years focusing on network security (architecture and integration), plus experience surrounding multi-platform system security, application security, and vulnerability assessments. He has focused primarily on Payment Card Industry compliance for the last seven years as a certified QSA / PA-QSA assessor.